Tuesday 26 November 2013

I don't really know what I'm doing here..

Okay um hi there, I'm Lowri and well this is my blog. I'm not really sure whether this will be a regular/permanent thing because to be quite honest I don't even know what to write about in this post, but let's just start with the basics.

I'm 18, currently in my first year of uni, doing a Drama: Performance and Media degree and its pretty fun. If you were to see me though I can guarantee that you wouldn't believe I'm 18 because well I'm the height of a 12 year old and I kind of have the face and personality of one too but hey ho, I quite like looking like a Hobbit.

Which brings me onto the next thing about me; I'm a huge nerd/fangirl with a profound love for fiction and music (mostly punk rock but I have a thing for boybands too..). I could sit here and list all of the fandoms/fanbases that I identify in but well that would take a while and well you'll soon find them out anyway.

I have a serious obsession with Disney films and I really really want to be a Disney Princess, or Wendy, I just want to work in Disneyland one day okay.

Okay um maybe some random facts now: I prefer tea and books to alcohol and partying; I have a large number of celebrity crushes - my number one being Benedict Cumberbatch, but he comes with a story all of his own - I love, love LOVE Christmas, like seriously I've been watching Christmas films since July..; I live in South Wales but I want to live in London one day; I have a habit of quoting books/films/tv shows/songs mid-conversation based on things other people in the conversation have said; I live my life like it a musical i.e. I burst into song at random occasions because I'm weird.

That's it I guess...if I write another post it'll probably be fandom related because well my whole life revolves around fandoms.

(I don't really know how to sign this off, it'll probably change every time but for now let's just go with 'bye')

So, byeeeeeeeee,

 ~ Lowri x

No comments:

Post a Comment